[78-L] HMV labels--Re: Single Sided records in Great Britain

Martin Fisher wmfisher at mtsu.edu
Wed Nov 25 06:46:08 PST 2009

Which brings me 'round to a repeated question.  Anyone know of a site or
book that explains, in some detail, all of the HMV label variations from the
beginnings through, say, the 40s?  Kind of like the Sherman book on Victor
"The Paper Dog" or the Nauck/Sherman collaboration on Columbia "Note The
Notes".

Martin