[78-L] Lewis Black^

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 23 21:04:16 PST 2009

On the History Channel (US)..wonder if it'll show up in the Great White North?
Not likely, given that we're down to two bankrupt networks which endlessly
repeat the same crap and are begging the government to let them screw the
public for the privilege of selling us what we used to get for free (taking a
leaf from the oldest profession).

dl