[78-L] DESIGN LP--was: Re: Unexpected ET (was NON-sexy!) LP

Dan Van Landingham danvanlandingham at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 19:24:30 PST 2009

Regarding the selling off of your records;my sister in law sold off my collection of LPs for
$1OO several years ago.I had started the collection back in 1965.All she could say was
"I thought you were through with them".Needless to say I was nothing short of being infu-
riated.She didn't sell all of them:the rest are back in storage in Lometa,Texas.My sister in
law didn't even have the brains to sell them for a reasonable price.All I could say was "You
What!???".