[78-L] Snader Telescriptions was Unexpected (NON-sexy!) LP

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Nov 21 18:29:38 PST 2009

Anyone know the copyright status, ownership, licensing etc. for the
SNADER telescriptions (late 40's/early 50's)?
The WEAVERS performances were issued on DVD as part of the BEAR FAMILY set,
and the CAMAY label (one of those 99c outfits from the 60's) issued
a number of albums from Snader soundtracks (Nat King Cole, Peggy Lee).  IIRC Camay had
some legal problems relating to one such album - don't know that it was
anything other than a star with clout and money to sue, rather than a
valid claim.
 Thanks!
 Best wishes, Thomas.

Thanks, Thomas.