[78-L] NBC Documentary Recording FDR set

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Wed Nov 18 20:12:35 PST 2009

Funny, my sets are ALSO missing the spines!   These were the only sets
in the "series" but there were occasional cases where LPs of programs
were released commercially (The Quick and the Dead on RCA Victor 78s and
LPs) and distributed to people in the industry (the Bergan & McCarthy
anniversary programs).

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com