[78-L] Pressed in WHAT material...

Milan P Milovanovic milanpmilovanovic4 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 13:54:48 PST 2009

While doing some digitization I found bunch of Pathé ethnic (Serbian) 10"
records from 1929. (written by hand in dead wax run-out groove area)  .
These are defenitely not shelac, but some flexible, at the same time dense,
hard material. Those records played very clearly and quiet with very little
surface noise.

Anyone knows what are these records made of?

Best wishes

Milan