[78-L] ADBD correction...!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 16 21:33:25 PST 2009

The amazing thing is that I have never found a copy of the ten-inch "Wolf"
(I've seen it go for big bucks on a couple of auction lists), but Steve and I
both own the twelve-inch one. And "Last Round-Up" on ten-inch was reasonably
popular (#1 for 9 weeks in Mr. Whitburn's sometimes questionable judgment).

dl