[78-L] Longest title

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 15 18:59:07 PST 2009

And they got it all on the label. Ozzie Nelson, 1940. I've recently won two
contenders in the "longest title" stakes..Bing Crosby's "Cranky Old Yank" on
V-Disc and one I hadn't heard of before, "You'll Have To Put Him To Sleep With
the Marseillaise and Wake Him With An Oo-La-La" as rendered by Irving Kaufman
on a Columbia record.

dl