[78-L] Movie credits, was Re: Longest title and we changed the subject line again, you're welcome

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Nov 15 15:31:40 PST 2009

agp wrote:
> At 23:00 15/11/2009, MB wrote:
>> I don't watch movies on AMC anymore.  It stands for Annoying Moronic
>> Commercials.
>
> We watch a lot of TCM. That's good stuff!

Some gems among the "let's run everything with Johnny Mercer songs in it"
salute this month. Also some dreck..I really tried to watch "Old Man Rhythm"
but couldn't take more than twenty minutes of it. I'll come back to it, just
for the songs (and skip through the rest).

Also, stuff you never thought you'd get a chance to see and now, hope never
have to sit through again, like "Vagabond Lover". What a waste of restoration!
I swear, that one is worse than "Plan 9 From Outer Space". Go ahead, prove me
wrong.