[78-L] All I Want For Christmas

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Nov 14 20:33:25 PST 2009

Not really that far off topic, since DSM did the cover for Greta's ASCH album.
Note that the Folkways Smithsonian reissue doesn't use it or the original one
for Stella Brooks, unless they appear in the liner notes.

And how can anybody get bored with David Stone Martin? Ever hear of anyone
buying an album just because it has a Steinweiss cover? Him, I get bored with.
No soul, not even art..lots of curlicues and mock stencils.

Oops, forgot to change the subject line.

dl