[78-L] David Stone Martin on Asch/Stinson/Disc

Thomas Stern sternth at attglobal.net
Sat Nov 14 12:37:21 PST 2009

*almost* ALL Folkways albums, and many of the labels SI has acquired (Collector,
Monitor, Dyer-Bennet, Cook, Paredon, etc.) are available as custom CD's(CD-R).
Recently they have been packaging them in a jacket which reproduces the
LP jacket, and include the notes booklets as a pdf file.  Nice!
The booklets are also downloadable (free!) from the Smithsonian Folkways website.

The Stella Brooks/Greta Keller album is here:
http://www.folkways.si.edu/albumdetails.aspx?itemid=469

Best wishes, Thomas.