[78-L] Squirrel Ashcroft Paramount

Malcolm Rockwell malcolm at 78data.com
Sat Nov 14 10:10:56 PST 2009

I have a label scan of "Sunday"  on Pm 14013-B but could find no
information about this record anywhere. Presumably it's a reissue of a
record from one of Paramount's earlier series, but it's being extremely
elusive. I even went through the Gennett catalog thinking they may have
recorded it for Paramount. Nope.
Has it been established that no original recordings were issued on the
14000 series?
Mal

*******