[78-L] Tim Brooks. LOST SOUNDS

N7MW at aol.com N7MW at aol.com
Fri Nov 13 16:39:19 PST 2009

And thanks again to Ken Flaherty (polkmiller.com) for putting out his
remarkable CD compilation of all the Polk Miller Edison cylinders and the later
Old South Quartet QRS recordings along with all the fantastic inserts.
Highly recommended!

Mike in Phoenix

In a message dated 11/13/2009 5:27:45 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,