[78-L] Tim Brooks. LOST SOUNDS

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Fri Nov 13 16:27:27 PST 2009

This is a good chance to remind everyone of Tim's remarkable book about
early black recording artists,  LOST SOUNDS,  published in a nice 640-page
hardback by Illinois University Press.  Despite having collected records all
my life,  Tim's book was my first introduction to Polk Miller and many
others.

The basic information alone  in the book is well worth the money,   and the
book itself makes for very entertaining reading...that's a good combination.

Taylor Bowie