[78-L] David Stone Martin

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 13 09:46:51 PST 2009

He did a number of classical albums for Disc as well. Incredible stuff. Look
for anything by the Santa Monica Civic Symphony Orchestra, as well as a set of
Prokofieff (supposedly) conducting the ballet suite from Romeo and Juliet. That
particular cover is not to be believed..amid all the chaos, there's a figure
who's the spit 'n' image of Marlon Brando, before anyone had ever heard of him.

dl