[78-L] Mystery Recording Help..

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Fri Nov 13 00:13:15 PST 2009

From: 78records at cdbpdx.com
> I suppose my 12" OPERA DISC RECORD with Enrico Caruso
> will get me in trouble, too...  > CDB

Oy Vey!!  Now you got the IFPI on your tail as well!!  And maybe even
the War Department, Office of Enemy Property, and the Dept of Homeland
Security.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

From: 78records at cdbpdx.com

From: Michael Biel <mbiel at mbiel.com>
Simple.  Just an early version of file sharing.  Someone dubbed off a
copy of a friend's record.  It marked the beginning of the end of the
record industry.

> or where the rest of them are,

The other 44 discs were used by the RIAA as evidence to sue, convict,
and jail the pirate.  He is due to be released in 2067.

> but I'm happy to have this one.  Probably worth a million dollars!
> Thanks!  CDB

It cost him his freedom, and put Circle Records out of business.  Be
careful, though, because the RIAA never rests.  It KNOWS there is a 45th
disc out there somewhere, and its internet spies now know where it is.
Don't answer the door at 3 a.m.

Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com

78-L at klickitat.78online.com