[78-L] Collectors and 'hoarders'

Robert M. Bratcher Jr. bratcher at pdq.net
Thu Nov 12 10:28:31 PST 2009

At 11:39 PM 11/11/2009, you wrote:
> [...]

But there no 78's in the shop. Just LP's & 45's. One deceased
collector friend had a few 78's in his collection but his collection
was mostly 45's & some LP's. The other 2 collectors had a mix of 45's
& LP's but no 78's.

Last year someone contacted me about his parents records. Lots of
78's plus some LP's & 45's. I took it all (perhaps 2000 records) for
$100 & still have all of them today. Haven't played much of it though.