[78-L] Collectors and 'hoarders'

George Anglin packardmarmon1940 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 12 10:27:49 PST 2009

Ah, yes, record fans. Those hundreds of unwanted records. Back in the 60's two or three of us would pile into my 49' hudson twin HH convertible with a stack of worn out or cracked records and head out on the highway to an old Stuckey's Pecan Pralines billboard sign and sail them at it until the Jack Daniels ran dry then go home. I believe the Columbia rice paper laminates were good for two or more tosses.       Oh, on a new thread: Any one know the personnel with B.A. Rolfe's Lucky Strike orchestra between 1928 thru 1932? I'm looking to find out who his double bell euphonium player was. Don't think it was John "Lop" Jarman tho Thanks for any help. George Anglin Packard Marmon