[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

Bob Rice bobrice at snet.net
Tue Nov 10 06:39:37 PST 2009

  Why not? Things get slower and we can take on a new fun topic. My X HATED
my records,would get in a snit and systematicly break them, one at a time!
but she's gone now. My new BOYfriend loved them! Quite a change came about
in my midlife chrisis, a bit later! Coming out was a hellova lot more
challenge than a celler full of records!

    Bob