[78-L] Betty Page

Julian Vein julianvein at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Nov 10 01:38:29 PST 2009

Michael Biel wrote:
> The reason I asked is that I have the DVD but it is not where I could
> check if my version is longer than what you saw on BBC2.  I can't
> imagine a film like this being shown here in the U.S. on an over-the-air
> network -- even in censored form!!!  The very concept of nude models is
> too racy for our prudish country.  It has been on cable, however.  But
> considering what I have seen on broadcast TV in the U.K., and knowing
> what is (and isn't) in this film, I wouldn't think that BBC2 would have
> censored it.
>
> Mike Biel  mbiel at mbiel.com
If there were any editing, I doubt if it were done go to avoid
salaciousness. Perhaps the music was there and I missed it. I have
noticed this before in films that featured specific recordings.

      Julian Vein

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4590 (20091109) __________

http://www.eset.com