[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

D P Ingram darren at ingram.fi
Mon Nov 9 21:48:05 PST 2009

Americans, I can understand (with their view to sauna) but our
neighbours (well, scratch that, those Swedes...)

On 10 nov 2009, at 02.14, David Lennick wrote:

> Kristjan Saag wrote:
>> When I visited another friend of mine, a book collector, and
>> happened to
>> open his fridge it was - full of books. As yet he hasn't got any in
>> the
>> bathroom, but that's because he's afraid of moisture.
>> Another collector friend, this time a record collector, hasn't been
>> able to
>> use his sauna since the beginning of the 1960's. Guess why?
>> Kristjan
>>

> That's silly..the sauna is the perfect place to stow Christmas wrap,
> empty
> boxes, a dead computer monitor, the box a large screen TV came in
> because if we
> put it out thieves will know what's in the house, mops and cleaning
> equipment etc.

Maybe I should try one day to dewarp some records in the sauna whilst
enjoying the heat ;0)

¦ D P Ingram ¦ Ab Ingram Oy ¦
¦ darren at ingram.fi ¦  www.ingram.fi ¦
¦
¦ MUSIC LIBRARY FINLAND - www.musiclibrary.fi
¦
¦ +358 6 781 0275 (FIN) ¦ +46 8 5511 4995 (SWE) ¦ +44 203 318 0599
(UK) ¦
¦ extn 8001
¦