[78-L] Bert 'n' Eddie

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Mon Nov 9 20:05:41 PST 2009

In the 14 years that I've been sharing vendor space with Brian Gari at the Friends of Old Time Radio convention, I've never known him to pull videos of Cantor films from the tables of other vendors.  He has expressed annoyance of others having issued the material, but I think he's resigned to the fact that, when it comes to P.D. material, there's little or nothing he can do.

Art