[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

Tyrone Settlemier talk78s.settlemier at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 9 18:20:55 PST 2009

Wife has no interest in vintage recordings, although I do buy Chritmas LPs
for her.

Have small room where *all* the records go, except the classical LPs, which
she also listens to on occasion.

With her support, do have several record players around the house, so that
if I want to listen to some Charlie Parker, or Arthur Collins, or Chinese
High Opera,  or one of those truly awful 1950s semi-private releases, I can
go somewhere to listen without driving her nuts.

Tyrone