[78-L] For those married folks, how does your spouse fell about your record collection?

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Nov 9 15:38:35 PST 2009

And then there was the Toronto collector who was living in his car because
there just wasn't any more room in his house. I kid you not..he died in that
car. A daughter (by an ex-wife) came back from Australia to try and organize
things, including a disaster in the basement which had flooded the year before.
It was 3 months and 6 filled dumpsters before collectors like Graham Newton and
I could even start looking at the stuff.

dl