[78-L] Edison Site Article in NYT

Michael Biel mbiel at mbiel.com
Sun Nov 8 08:49:43 PST 2009

How did none of us know?? It reopened OCT 10!! Why was this not a
point of discussion here AND at the Wayne NJ Music Machines show on OCT
11 ??????????????? Didn't ANYBODY know?? OK, so they were busy, but
couldn't someone at the site send one email to Mike Deveka to put a
simple sign up at the entrance "THE SITE IS OPEN AGAIN", and send a
release to our list and other places like phonolist?? A pile of
brochures on the registration desk? Something. I can imagine there
were a lot of people from outside the area that would have used their NJ
trip to go to the site again.

Mike Biel mbiel at mbiel.com