[78-L] Frank Ross - Liberty Music Shop L-154

zimrec at juno.com zimrec at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 15:18:08 PST 2009

I turned up a couple copies of a Liberty Music Shop Personal Recording.  Record number is L-154, so it would seem to be in the standard issued number series, but the label style is different.  Credit is as Dorothy Norman and Jack Munroe playing, Frank Ross singing.  Song titles are You;ve Got To Admit  (mx BP13515B) and Saving for a Rainy Day (BP13444B).  Can anyone tell me something about the accompanists and is Ross the one time husband of actress Jean Arthur?

Art