[78-L] Bert 'n' Eddie

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Fri Nov 6 10:26:43 PST 2009

No, but this show has been on the boards for a couple of years now and Gari doesn't seem to be interested in going after them. I can find out what his rights are with regard to Cantor. As for Astaire, that might be something that Robyn got Fred to sign over to her before he died. Anyone know about this?

Cary Ginell