[78-L] Bert 'n' Eddie

Jeff Sultanof jeffsultanof at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 08:26:34 PST 2009

I cannot swear to this absolutely, but I believe that Brian was consulted
and gave his okay. Anything to keep Eddie Cantor in front of the public.

I had a great lunch once with Brian and his mom Janet. Great people. Great
stories. A lovely memory of my years in publishing.

I once saw Whoopee at the Regency Theatre in New York with a packed house.
They were roaring at Cantor's performance. What a treasure to have
it.....and in Technicolor to boot.

Jeff Sultanof