[78-L] Happy 100th, Johnny Mercer

Steve Thornton fnarf at comcast.net
Thu Nov 5 16:24:35 PST 2009

I agree. I think the DVD would be an excellent place to put some complete
performances, as extras to dip into (I hit the wall at about three minutes
of Andy Williams, myself; your mileage may differ).

I WOULD really like to see the entire Parkinson segments -- he's the Brit
interviewer. You just don't get that kind of long form thoughtful interview
by someone who actually knows what he's talking about here in the States.