[78-L] Now's your chance, boys and girls

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Wed Nov 4 13:15:34 PST 2009

I've seen some squirming in my day but this takes the cake. You've cleverly
changed the subject away from your peurile criticism
of Dave Lennick's stated opinion to accusing some of 78 rpm members of
taking a "hobby so seriously."
What you originally  seemed to reflect displeasure with Dave's use of the
appelation "Lenny"
Now suddenly,  you're philosophically above it all and you remind us that
'Reality is what really matters in life:"
I suppose in contrast to thin skins?
There may be some in this group but what do we call an objection to using
"Lenny" instead of Leonard Bernstein.
Ain't that as thin as skin can get?

Al Simmons