[78-L] Challenge 114???

simmonssomer simmonssomer at comcast.net
Tue Nov 3 05:16:21 PST 2009

Champion 15173  Alabama Serenaders (Harry Pollock Orch) "Sunday"  10/1/26
Champion 15167  Hilltop Inn Orch. (Johnny Clesi Areolians) "Give Me A
Ukulele" 10/1/26
These titles are not listed under pseudonyms or their real names in Rust but
are listed in the Champion section of the On -Line 78 Discography and the
peudonyms are I.D.'d  as above.
Clesi used Red Nichols and Miff Mole on many of his sides in that time
period.
Champion often  duplicated Gennett for Sears by the Starr Piano Co.

Al Simmons