[78-L] Crosby Blows His Top

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Sun Nov 1 18:07:56 PST 2009

I've got the one where he sounds drunk, refusing to record whatever was
scheduled. I think Jack Kapp was trying to reason with him, but it wasnt
working. Crosby talks about going to another studio and someone
stage-whispers "Grey Gull" at one point.

Glen

Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: http://www.2multiples.com/hotdance
ICQ: 21628170  MSN: glenster at 2multiples.com  Skype: glenrichards