[78-L] Source For Challenge 127

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Sat Oct 31 16:08:29 PDT 2009

I'm becoming more and more impressed with these Candullo records...the
Harmony of Bass Ale Blues / Hobo's Prayer  is amazing.

I agree with John about the Ching-A-Ling side by Joseph C. Smith...I used to
think that the Smith sides were all "boring."  They are not.  Sometimes it
helps to just listen to a record with open ears and an open mind...actually
that's a good idea all the time.

Taylor (who has even learned to appreciate Vaughn DeLeath thanks to Sean and
others)