[78-L] hoo-HAA listings

agp agp2176 at verizon.net
Sat Oct 31 16:05:15 PDT 2009

At 22:09 31/10/2009, Cary wrote:

>Has anyone notice the pumped-up number of 78s currently on eBay?
>It's hovering around 48,000 now. So make sure everyone bids on those
>nice "shinny vinyl 78s."

I like the one listing that a guy has in the 78s for the 10 Grateful
Dead albums. It has me searching for something humourous to say about
their over-wrought jams being played in half the time and at speed
that may not make a wit of difference to most Deadheads .......

Oh -- and there are 2 bids in on them as of this minute