[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial

bruce78rpm at comcast.net bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sat Oct 31 10:14:30 PDT 2009

But the Billy Murray history, photo and story, would be at the Kiosk site which is not be at the grave site but in a separate area of the cemetery, so how in the world would your cousin's family have an objection to it, or the unobtrusive memorial floral holder which would merely state his name and birth date and date of passing at the base, and is allowed by the Cemetery. Why would you or anyone else have an objection to these two ways to honor the memory of Billy ?