[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial (delete if offensive)^

Glen Richards glenster at 2multiples.com
Sat Oct 31 09:25:31 PDT 2009

John Maeder wrote:

 > Those who do not want to contribute -- DON'T contribute.  But please
 > knock off the snide remarks.  Vote with your $, not your mouth.  Why
 > turn this into a pissing contest?

Why use a public forum like this to hammer out the details? Get your own
group on GoogleGroups or something! Clearly a substantial number of us
don't care to hear the minutia of this - please be considerate and take
it to your own bandwidth! (And don't get me started on your "rights" -
we are all guests here - we don't have rights!)

Glen Richards (glenster at 2multiples.com)
The Hot-Dance & Vintage Jazz Pages: http://www.2multiples.com/hotdance
ICQ: 21628170  MSN: glenster at 2multiples.com  Skype: glenrichards