[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sat Oct 31 09:33:52 PDT 2009

Having been the one who ignited this fireball, let me say that I am in favor of
anything that perpetuates the memory of one of the finest recording artists of
the 20th century. I've been a fan since I was a kid and I produced a Billy
Murray CD 3 or 4 years ago, with assistance from a couple of 78-L members.

I think a memorial is a great idea.

ANYWHERE but in a graveyard where the artist's legal executors have already
made whatever decision they wanted or had to make in order to abide by existing
conditions or tradition. That part is none of anyone's business but Billy
Murray's family..why is it so difficult for people to understand this?

As for insults and snide remarks, hey..some days if it weren't for snide
remarks this page wouldn't have any remarks at all. We're all grownups here.