[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial (delete if offensive)

Sean Miller smille1 at nycap.rr.com
Fri Oct 30 15:21:15 PDT 2009

www.streamthatcause.com

Sean

-----Original Message-----
From: 78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com
[mailto:78-l-bounces at klickitat.78online.com] On Behalf Of
bruce78rpm at comcast.net
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 5:58 PM
To: 78-L Mail List
Subject: Re: [78-L] Billy Murray Memorial (delete if offensive)

I got an email from Ryan who is checking with the family first. He said he
would be back to us with an answer shortly. In the meantime, didn't someone
say they were starting a fund raising site where the money could be
forwarded and accumulated? I am sure Ryan can write something approprite for
the Kiosk, and as far as the permenant Floral holder at the gravesite, that
will be something fairly short and simple. So the process is going, and we
are awaiting the go ahead from Ryan. I would imagine that once this gets
going and we have confirmation on the fund raising site as well,
contributions will start pouring in from his fans from all over the Globe,
that will allow Ryan to expand the kiosk history, as more funds are
accumulated.

Bruce