[78-L] Great on line video British equivalent of "That's Entertainment"

Steve Ramm steveramm78l at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 30 14:11:42 PDT 2009

Here's a post from Orig cast list today. I watched a few minutes. It's GREAT! (now to find time to sit at PC and watch it all).

Maybe it's been posted before but worth posting again. It was new to me.

Steve Ramm

I have recently discovered a British equivalent of the 'That's
Entertainment' films !

You can view the entire 60 minute film from here:

THE SINGING CINEMA  (60 minutes - in several parts) (1964 feature)
http://www.britishpathe.com/record.php?id=81563

[It is not possible to save this film to view later- streaming only.....]

If only some enterprising outfit would release this on DVD

Note : excerpts from colour films are only seen in B/W