[78-L] Babe Ruth Record !! with original? photo

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Oct 29 18:11:38 PDT 2009

One thing I've learned is that the market for 78s is more inconsistent than
that of almost any other "collectable" material.

A record can sell for $100 on eBay one week, and a better copy can't even
hit $20 a moth later.  I had the faux Ruth record for sale at a book fair
and sold it easily for the $250.  What tart or any record is "worth" will
always remain up to the buyer.

Taylor