[78-L] Babe Ruth Record !! with original? photo

Taylor Bowie bowiebks at isomedia.com
Thu Oct 29 16:26:43 PDT 2009

It seems to have some value to baseball collectors.  About ten years ago I
sold  a V+ copy of the record to a baseball guy for 250.  Being generous,
I'd figure the gravure image (it's not a real photo) is worth another
hundred.

Beware of anyone selling ANYTHING when they tell you that the treasure in
question "should be in a museum."

Taylor