[78-L] Rudy Vallee writes about SEX! SEX! SEX!

Cary Ginell soundthink at live.com
Thu Oct 29 10:18:18 PDT 2009

Maybe it should Thousand Gropes.

I didn't see such a list when I was researching there some years ago. Perhaps Jeannette Berard, who is the curator there, can enlighten us. I did, however, see carefully categorized ethnic jokes so he could tell his racist stories geared toward whatever group he was entertaining at the time. Sure would like to look at those nasty letters he wrote to Ozzie Nelson again!

Cary Ginell