[78-L] Rudy Vallee writes about SEX! SEX! SEX!

Steve Thornton fnarf at comcast.net
Thu Oct 29 08:25:20 PDT 2009

I love how he goes from "The University of Maine Stein Song" straight into
THE ALBUM TO END ALL ALBUMS. Possibly because hearing "the University of
Maine Stein Song" done by Rudy Vallee (excuse me, Rudy Vallée) in 1980 would
put people off music forever. Even if it did have a cock in its voice, and
reek and drip of sex. Ahem.

I will admit, though, that I too am an aficionado of "lip and tongue
sensuality".

They don't make guys like this anymore, do they?