[78-L] Billy Murray Memorial

John Maeder appywander at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 29 04:54:42 PDT 2009

I was on the planning committee for 'The Crooked Road: Virginia's Heritage Music Trail' and we purchased fancy kiosks that had short-range FM radio transmitters in them so that travelers on the Crooked Road could sit in their car and hear narration and music about the particular area they were in along the road.  Probably overkill for what we are talking about, but I thought I would just mention it.