[78-L] Billy Murray At Holy Rood Cemetery---Reply From Authorities

John Maeder appywander at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 28 18:56:25 PDT 2009

I don't see why it shouldn't be the business of this group, Al.  The recordings we possess today are only the remaining physical manifestations of the human beings that made these recordings -- human beings just like us.  If we don't honor them, who will?  Certainly if you don't want to contribute financially, intellectually, or spiritually in such a project, no one will force you.  Personally, I am looking forward to the sense of community and involvement it may bring.  I don't get your joke son, please explain?