[78-L] Booklet for Disc 706 album

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 26 20:50:25 PDT 2009

The one Folkways booklet I've seen from the Smithsonian is pretty badly copied
and indicates that it belonged to a public library in Alberta. Not exactly
pristine file copies.

One booklet I've been meaning to write for, since the company actually still
exists, is for Bartok's "Bluebeard's Castle" on Peter Bartok's label (hey, I
guess he learned from Moe as well).

dl