[78-L] Invasion of the Body Snatchers [was Billy Murray Tribute?!^]

martha MLK402 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 26 17:27:54 PDT 2009

 I've been to Irving Berlin's (both his expected and his actual) , George M.
Cohan's, Victor Herbert's, Sousa's, even Louis Tiffany's - and gradually
came to see that a grave is not a good place to realize a person's
greatness.   I'd rather see a monument at a birthplace, a long-time home, or
a place where some great deed was done.   Burial sites are really for the
family's memories and comfort.