[78-L] Billy Murray Tribute?!

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 26 10:28:47 PDT 2009

I beg your pardon. I did not make an accusation, I expressed an opinion. And I
stand by it. The message was terse because I didn't feel like rambling on about
the morbidity of public visits to gravesites, which I find nauseating in the
extreme, whether they're to a little site or f*cking Graceland. The man died,
his family marked his burial place.

dl