[78-L] Paul Specht

Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. citroenid19 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 26 03:37:14 PDT 2009

Julian Vein wrote:
> Taylor Bowie wrote:
>
>> Does anyone have or know of any records by Paul Specht which are not listed
>> in Rust?
>>
>> Thanks from

The movie done with De Forest apparently does not survive. I think he
self published some records for small distribution at one point.

I have scanned the complete book written by him called, "How They Became
Name Bands". One of these days I will edit the scans and make a pdf.
Every page needs cleaning and resizing. Very time consuming task. Many
fine musicians passed through his many bands.

He also was a pioneer in radio music. I wonder whether any
transcriptions were ever made in the early days.

--
Mark L. Bardenwerper, Sr. #:?)
Technology, thoughtfully, responsibly.