[78-L] What time is it? was Re: Paul Specht

David Lennick dlennick at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 25 21:47:55 PDT 2009

That's going to make for a fun week..this used to be the weekend across North
America, I think, but it's been switched to the first Sunday in November for a
couple of years now. (I'm not going to change that VCR..it's a sumbitch to
reprogram that one and I'd just set it the day before, after a power failure.)

dl